YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit to Dental Group North establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Please take a moment to review this page, which includes information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the New Patient Form in advance of your appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT:
- A comprehensive exam – which includes a full set of x-rays and a dental exam by the doctor
- We then establish a full treatment plan (if necessary)
- A financial coordinator will then go over any fees associated with your treatment; including expected out-of-pocket cost & what insurance is expected to pay (Dental Group North will file to your primary insurance company)
- Depending on needed procedure and time permitting, we can move forward with treatment
- Your expected out-of-pocket portion is due at time of service
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO MY APPOINTMENT?
VISITING THE DENTIST CAN BE FRUSTRATING, BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. HERE'S YOUR EASY BUTTON!
You'll need the following items when visiting our office for your first appointment.
Form of ID
Proof of Insurance
Now wasn't that easy?
Word of mouth is the greatest advertisement out there. As a growing practice, we acknowledge your referrals through a $25.00 gift card or a credit towards your dental work! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your dental needs.
OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
Call Us! (816) 436-5558